Orijen Regional Red Dry Dog Food
Orijen Regional Red Dog Food is the premier dog food for the special carnivore in your life. Loaded with nutrient dense red meats, this biologically appropriate dog food recipe will make sure your pup is the happiest and healthiest dog at the park!
With a protein ratio of 85%, this recipe consisting of ranch-raised beef, wild boar, plains bison, grass-fed lamb, & Yorkshire pork mirrors the diet your pup's ancestors thrived off of in the wild.
- With 38% richly nourishing protein and 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN Regional Red nourishes all breeds and life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- 2/3 of ORIJEN’s meat is FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- 1/3 of meat is gently dried at 90°C from fresh meat and fish, to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs.
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.