Orijen Six Fish Dry Dog Food
Orijen Six Fish Dog Food recipe consists of a rich diversity of fresh, whole, and wild-caught fish from Vancouver Island's cold Pacific waters. Besides the flavor that will make your dog excited for every meal, this dog food has all of the protein your dog needs to support lean muscle mass and fresh fruits & vegetables to support healthy body weight.
This fishy recipe is made with fresh Pacific pilchard, mackerel, hake, flounder, rockfish, & sole. With added freeze-dried cod liver oil your dog will feel like meal time is treat time every time!
- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN Six Fish nourishes dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- 2/3 FRESH fish (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top six fish ingredients.
- 1/3 of fish is gently dried at 90°C from fresh, whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh, whole fish (including meat and bone) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive.
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.